Mistral Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Ottawa. The venture was found in North America in Canada.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Financial Services. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sensibill, CloudCheckr, Ritual.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Mistral Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Real Ventures, Highland Capital Partners, BDC Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Real Ventures, Tom Williams, Golden Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Real Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Tom Williams.
This organization was formed by Bernie Zeisig, Code Cubitt. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Mistral Venture Partners performs on 26 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|ACE Investment Partners Ltd.||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Ambrum Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Chunquan Chuangtou||China, Shanghai|
|Cnlight||China, Foshan, Guangdong|
|Darby Technology Ventures||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Geometry Venture Development||Istanbul, Sariyer, Turkey|
|Guru Capital||Geneve, Switzerland, Vaud|
|Hackers/Founders||California, San Jose, United States|
|Hubei Forbon Technology||-|
|IRDInov||France, Midi-Pyrenees, Toulouse|
|MSC Group||Japan, Tokyo|
|Polar Capital Management Inc.||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Rhinos Asset Management||-|
|Wuxi Yiren Cancer Hospital||Anhui, China, Wuxi|
|$44M||17 Nov 2022||Calgary, Canada|
|$1M||26 Oct 2022||Gatineau, Quebec, Canada|
|$2M||17 Oct 2022||Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada|
|$16M||16 Jun 2022||Rochester, New York, United States|
|$885K||01 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||17 Jan 2022||Edmonton, Canada|
|$1M||10 Nov 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Blue J Legal
|$9M||11 Aug 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$6M||16 Jul 2021||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
– Blue J, the leading provider of predictive analysis tools for tax positions, announces that the company has raised US$9M in Series B financing led by Generation Ventures. The round includes participation from returning investors Relay Ventures, Mistral Venture Partners and LDV Partners.
– In conjunction with the financing, Geoff Beattie, Chairman of Generation Ventures, is joining Blue J’s board of directors.
– Visualping, a service that can help you monitor websites for changes like price drops or other updates, announced that it has raised a $6m extension to the $2m seed round it announced earlier this year.
– The round was led by FUSE, a relatively new firm with investors who spun out of Ignition Partners last year.
– Prior investors Mistral Venture Partners and N49P also participated.
– The Vancouver-based company is part of the current Google for Startups Accelerator class in Canada.
– This program focuses on services that leverage AI and machine learning, and, while website monitoring may not seem like an obvious area where machine learning can add a lot of value, if you’ve ever used one of these services, you know that they can often unleash a plethora of false alerts.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.