Rethink Education is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the White Plains.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Rethink Education is 100-500 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. This Rethink Education works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Rethink Education, startups are often financed by NewSchools Venture Fund, Learn Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Learn Capital, Reach Capital, Kapor Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by NewSchools Venture Fund, Bessemer Venture Partners, Owl Ventures.
The fund was created by Matt Greenfield, Richard Segal. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline EVERFI, Degreed, Sixup Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Analytics, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|$3M||12 Aug 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|09 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$70M||05 Aug 2021||Lima, Lima, Peru|
|$2M||29 Jul 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$70M||15 Jun 2021||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$8M||09 Jun 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$11M||14 Apr 2021||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|$8M||18 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$14M||16 Feb 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Anthill is a Chicago, IL-based talent management platform designed for the deskless workforce.
– The company raised $3m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Rethink Education with participation from Origin Ventures, BBG Ventures, The Fund, JFF (Jobs for the Future), and more.
– The new investment will be used to continue to expand operations and its business reach.
– Pathstream from SF announced an investment from impact investors including Citi, Strada Education Network, and New Markets Venture Partners, alongside participation from existing investors HCM, Entangled Ventures, and Rethink Education.
– The company offers online certificate programs that prepare adult learners for in-demand jobs.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.