Sigma Prime Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston.
The current fund was established by John Mandile, Paul Flanagan. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 19 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Sigma Prime Ventures performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Sigma Prime Ventures, startups are often financed by Flybridge Capital Partners, Sigma Partners, ff Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Flybridge Capital Partners, CVP, Boston Seed Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Flybridge Capital Partners, Telstra Ventures, .406 Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Machine Learning, Software. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline NS1, aPriori Technologies, CloudHealth Technologies For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|Clariant||Basel-Landschaft, Muttenz, Switzerland|
|Conseil Plus Gestion||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Highway One Capital||-|
|Jack W. Schuler Living Trust||-|
|Reliant Energy||Houston, Texas, United States|
|UNIVA Paycast||Chiyoda, Japan|
|03 Dec 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||16 Jan 2020||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$12M||02 Jan 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$33M||03 Oct 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$26M||10 Sep 2019||Massachusetts, United States|
|$14M||28 Feb 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||19 Feb 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$22M||24 May 2018||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$20M||07 Sep 2017||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.