In 2012 was created Resolute Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The top activity for fund was in 2015. Opposing the other organizations, this Resolute Ventures works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. When the investment is from Resolute Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Resolute Ventures, startups are often financed by Social Capital, Y Combinator, Arjun Sethi. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Arjun Sethi, First Round Capital, True Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Social Capital, RRE Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Information Technology. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OpenDoor Labs, Influitive, Homejoy.
The current fund was established by Caroline Talley, Michael Hirshland, Raanan Bar-Cohen. The overall number of key employees were 2.
|45M||26 May 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|3M||21 Apr 2021|
|6M||08 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|21M||10 Feb 2021||United States, Waltham|
|10M||08 Oct 2020||United States, New York|
|6M||09 Sep 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|9M||24 Aug 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|6M||05 Aug 2020||Canada, Toronto|
|55M||24 Jun 2020||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
– ActiveFence raised $100M in funding. – The announcement covers both a Series B round, led by CRV and Highland Europe, and a previously unannounced Series A round, led by Grove Ventures and Norwest Venture Partners. – Other significant participants in the rounds include Vintage Investment Partners, Resolute Ventures and others. – The company protects billions of people worldwide from disinformation, child abuse, terror, hate speech, fraud, and other online harms. – The company’s roster of cust... Read more
– Zone7, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based AI-driven human performance platform, raised $8m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Blumberg Capital with participation from previous investors Resolute Ventures, UpWest, PLG Ventures and Joyance Partners, and additional investors Value Stream Ventures, Alumni Ventures and New York based J-Ventures. – The new investment will be used to accelerate product development and expand into new verticals. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.