In 2012 was created Resolute Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The top activity for fund was in 2015. Opposing the other organizations, this Resolute Ventures works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. When the investment is from Resolute Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Resolute Ventures, startups are often financed by Social Capital, Y Combinator, Arjun Sethi. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Arjun Sethi, First Round Capital, True Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Social Capital, RRE Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Information Technology. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OpenDoor Labs, Influitive, Homejoy.
The current fund was established by Caroline Talley, Michael Hirshland, Raanan Bar-Cohen. The overall number of key employees were 2.
Funds with similar focus
|Qianshan Capital||China, Chaoyang|
|Resolute Venture Partners||United States, Brentwood|
|Telligent Capital Management||China, Hong Kong Island|
|East West Capital Limited||Australia, Sydney|
|Apjohn ventures||United States, Kalamazoo|
|Starboard Value||United States, New York|
|Korea Thrunet Co||South Korea, Seoul|
|Yield10 Bioscience||United States, Woburn|
|Milestone Capital Partners||United Kingdom, London|
|Lan Fund||China, Beijing|
|Consonance Capital Partners||United States, New York|
|Ann Arbor Angels||United States, Ann Arbor|
|Almeda Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Rich Products Ventures||United States, Buffalo|
|GL Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Lianhe Zhongan Wenhua||China, Haidian|
|Shenzhen Shi Qianhai Dingdian Jinrong||China, Shenzhen|
|Thurston Group||United States, Chicago|
|$100M||27 Jul 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|$3M||21 Apr 2021||Pennsylvania Philadelphia United States|
|$21M||10 Feb 2021||Massachusetts United States|
|$6M||09 Sep 2020||California San Francisco United States|
|$6M||05 Aug 2020||Canada Old Toronto Ontario|
|$55M||24 Jun 2020||California San Francisco United States|
|01 Jun 2020||California United States|
|$1K||01 May 2020||New York United States|
|$12M||15 Apr 2020||California San Francisco United States|
– HoneyBee, a startup that aims to help companies provide access to financial support to their employees, announced it has raised $5.7 million in equity in a round led by FFVC.
– Resolute Ventures, Afore Capital, Rebalance Capital, K50 and Financial Venture Studio also participated in the financing, along with two-time NBA all-star Baron Davis.
– ActiveFence raised $100M in funding.
– The announcement covers both a Series B round, led by CRV and Highland Europe, and a previously unannounced Series A round, led by Grove Ventures and Norwest Venture Partners.
– Other significant participants in the rounds include Vintage Investment Partners, Resolute Ventures and others.
– The company protects billions of people worldwide from disinformation, child abuse, terror, hate speech, fraud, and other online harms.
– The company’s roster of customers – which includes social media, audio and video streaming, file sharing, gaming, marketplaces and other types of technology platforms – continues to grow 100% year over year.
– The funds will be used to invest in product development as well as accelerate global growth. Today the company employs almost 200 people across six global offices.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.