Spintly Lands Global Investment With Silicon Valley’s RiSo Capital as Lead Investor
22 Apr, 2021
– Cybersecurity companies going after the big enterprise fish, mid-sized companies can get lost in the shuffle.
– Morphisec has developed an endpoint protection service that’s designed to be cost-effective enough to serve them high-quality protection.
– As the pandemic stretches these companies even further, Morphisec has found itself in high demand.
– Today, the company announced it has raised $31 million in a funding round led by JVP, with participation from Orange and Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners.
– Morphisec relies on a technique called “moving target defense” that constantly changes the security parameters of a system to thwart cyberattacks.
– This enables a kind of zero trust defense that doesn’t require employees to have deep security expertise in order to combat threats.