The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the KCK, startups are often financed by Venrock, Piton Capital, Versant Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sofinnova Partners, Exor Seeds, Venrock. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sofinnova Partners, S-Cubed Capital, Kleiner Perkins.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Education, Financial Services. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Earlens Corporation, Affirmed Networks, Wunder Mobility.
The fund was created by Nael Kassar. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 38 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this KCK works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from KCK is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
|$95M||04 May 2021||California, United States|
|$108M||16 Feb 2021||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$33M||31 Aug 2020||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$48M||17 Aug 2020||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|24 Jun 2020||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$100M||17 Apr 2020||Hayward, California, United States|
|$30M||19 Sep 2019||Hamburg|
|$31M||04 Sep 2019||California, United States|
|$50M||03 Feb 2019||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
– Crusoe Energy Systems from San Francisco has closed a $128m Series B equity financing led by Valor Equity Partners.
– Lowercarbon Capital, DRW Venture Capital, Founders Fund, Bain Capital Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Polychain Capital, KCK Group, Upper90, Winklevoss Capital, Exor, Zigg Capital and JB Straubel participated.
– The company provides solutions for the energy industry.
– Mainstay Medical Holdings, a Dublin, Ireland-based medical device company focused on commercializing an innovative implantable restorative neurostimulation system for people with disabling mechanical Chronic Low Back Pain, closed an equity financing of US$108m.
– The round was co-led by new investors Ally Bridge Group and Sofinnova Partners, through its Crossover Fund, and also included a large, global medical device company.
– Key existing investors participating include Sofinnova Partners (Capital Fund), KCK Group and Fountain Healthcare Partners.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.