Vertex Ventures Israel appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1997. The main department of described VC is located in the Tel Aviv. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Vertex Ventures Israel, startups are often financed by Motorola Solutions Venture Capital, Walden Israel Venture Capital, Pitango Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Challenge Fund, ProSeed Venture Capital Fund, Gemini Israel Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Viola Ventures, Gemini Israel Ventures, Magma Venture Partners.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Vertex Ventures Israel is 10-50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The current fund was established by Aviad Ariel, David Heller, Emanuel Timor, Ran Gartenberg, Yanai Oron, Yoram Oron. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Telecommunications, Enterprise Software. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Waze, SMIC, Hyperchip
|10M||14 Jan 2004|
|20M||06 Dec 1999||Canada, Montreal|
|17M||31 Dec 2014||United States, Palo Alto|
|12M||09 Sep 2008|
|11M||29 Mar 2018||United States, New York|
|4M||06 Sep 2017||United States, New York|
|12M||16 Jan 2019||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|6M||31 Mar 2008||Canada, (Old) Ottawa|
|8M||31 Jan 2011||Canada, Montreal|
|4M||30 Jun 2008||United States, San Jose|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.