Connecticut Innovations appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1995. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Rocky Hill. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Primeter eSecurity, NeuVis, Budderfly. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Pharmaceutical.
This Connecticut Innovations works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from Connecticut Innovations is 5-10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 19 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Connecticut Innovations, startups are often financed by Ironwood Capital, MassChallenge, Advantage Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ironwood Capital, Elm Street Ventures, YEI Innovation Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ironwood Capital, Advantage Capital, The Vertical Group.
Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$3M||20 Jul 2022||Stamford, Connecticut, United States|
|$6M||01 Jun 2022||Westport, Connecticut, United States|
|$220K||05 May 2022||New Haven, Connecticut, United States|
|$5M||02 May 2022||Stamford, Connecticut, United States|
|$330K||30 Apr 2022||Farmington, Connecticut, United States|
|$4M||28 Apr 2022||New Haven, Connecticut, United States|
|$27M||26 Apr 2022||Beersheba, South District, Israel|
Covr Financial Technologies
|$15M||07 Apr 2022||Hartford, Connecticut, United States|
|$6M||16 Feb 2022||Stamford, Connecticut, United States|
– Israel-based AI healthtech company, DiA Imaging Analysis, which is using deep learning and machine learning to automate analysis of ultrasound scans, has closed a $14m Series B round of funding.
– Backers in the growth round, which comes three years after DiA last raised, include new investors Alchimia Ventures, Downing Ventures, ICON Fund, Philips and XTX Ventures — with existing investors also participating, including CE Ventures, Connecticut Innovations, Defta Partners, Mindset Ventures, and Dr Shmuel Cabilly.
– The latest financing will allow DiA to continue expanding its product range and go after new and expanded partnerships with ultrasound vendors, PACS/Healthcare IT companies, resellers and distributors while continuing to build out its presence across three regional markets.
– Shelf.io announced a $52.5m Series B round of funding led by Tiger Global and Insight Partners, with participation from existing investors Base10 Partners, Connecticut Innovations, Contour Venture Partners and individuals like Austin McChord (founder of Datto) and Tooey Courtemanche (founder of Procore).
– The company, whose clients include John Deere, DSW, HelloFresh, Equitable/AXA, and Glovo, has experienced 4X growth in the last 12 months, zero customer churn in the last three years and a 10X user growth in the last year.
– Shelf was created to address a massive employee productivity challenge — the average worker spends 19% of their time tracking looking for answers or tracking down colleagues for help. The shift to remote teams due to COVID has only exacerbated the problem of tracking down answers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.