In 2012 was created Bpifrance, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Maisons-alfort. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in France.
The overall number of key employees were 57.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Bpifrance, startups are often financed by Xavier Niel, Sofinnova Partners, Iris Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Omnes Capital, Hi Inov - Dentressangle, Elaia. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Alven Capital, Omnes Capital, Auriga Partners.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Doctolib, Symphony Communication Services Holdings, ManoMano. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Opposing the other organizations, this Bpifrance works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Bpifrance is 100-500 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|$55M||02 Sep 2021||United States, New York|
|$11M||26 Jul 2021||France, Paris|
|21 Jul 2021||France, " France"}|
|$1M||19 Jul 2021||France, Évry-Courcouronnes|
|$53M||12 Jul 2021||France, Paris|
|$170M||08 Jul 2021||France, Paris|
|$531K||07 Jul 2021||France, " France"}|
|05 Jul 2021||France, Saint-Malo|
|$2M||02 Jul 2021||France, Paris|
– 360Learning, a French e-learning company, raised $50m funding.
– The round was led by Bpifrance’s Large Venture fund and joined by XAnge and Educapital.
– Existing investors also participated in the round.
– The company plans to hire more people, expand to new markets and make some acquisitions.
– Provepharm Life Solutions, a Marseille-based pharmaceutical company that finds new applications for known molecules.
– The company raised €120M in funding.
– Tikehau Capital will provide the funds joining the group’s pool of banking investors, including Société Générale, BNP Paribas, Banque Populaire Méditerranée, Crédit Agricole Alpes Provence and Bpifrance.
– The new investment will be used to consolidate its position as an international and independent pharmaceutical group, specifically by hiring new staff in France and the United States, and increasing the size of its laboratories in Marseille.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.