In 2012 was created Bpifrance, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Maisons-alfort. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in France.
The overall number of key employees were 57.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Bpifrance, startups are often financed by Xavier Niel, Sofinnova Partners, Iris Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Omnes Capital, Hi Inov - Dentressangle, Elaia. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Alven Capital, Omnes Capital, Auriga Partners.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Doctolib, Symphony Communication Services Holdings, ManoMano. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Opposing the other organizations, this Bpifrance works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Bpifrance is 100-500 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
C12 Quantum Electronics
|08 Jun 2021||France, Paris|
|31 May 2021|
|500M||25 May 2021||France, Paris|
|17 May 2021||France, " France"}|
|42M||11 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|750K||04 May 2021||France, Lyon|
|80M||27 Apr 2021||France, Paris|
|22 Apr 2021|
|1000K||31 Mar 2021||France, Paris|
– PEP-Therapy, a biotechnology company based in Paris, raised €3m in Series A funding. – The funding was led by Anaxago, i&i Prague and BADGE as well as a €1m loan from Bpifrance. – The company intends to use the funds to finance the Phase I a/b clinical trial of PEP-010, its lead candidate, for the treatment of advanced solid tumors. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.