In 1993 was created Gemini Israel Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Asia in Israel. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Herzliya.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Analytics. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Mellanox Technologies, JFrog, WalkMe.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Gemini Israel Ventures, startups are often financed by Battery Ventures, Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertex Ventures, Vertex Ventures Israel, Genesis Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Intel Capital, Evergreen Venture Partners, Qumra Capital.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Gemini Israel Ventures performs on 8 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2013. The top activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from Gemini Israel Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars.
|30M||08 Nov 2018||United States, Cary|
|41M||31 Dec 2009|
|13M||31 Jan 2003||United States, Minneapolis|
|8M||13 Aug 2013||United States, New York|
|3M||28 Jul 2011|
|10M||08 Aug 2007||United States, New York|
|11M||19 Jun 2008||United States, Jersey City|
|5M||26 Apr 2007||United States, Jersey City|
|4M||20 Nov 2002||United States, Denver|
|5M||07 May 2013||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.