Team8 appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2014. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Tel Aviv-yafo. The company was established in Asia in Israel.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Cyber Security. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Claroty, Curv, Duality. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Team8, startups are often financed by Marker, Innovation Endeavors, Bessemer Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Innovation Endeavors, Bessemer Venture Partners, Marker. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Innovation Endeavors, Bessemer Venture Partners, New Enterprise Associates.
The fund was created by Israel Grimberg, Liran Grinberg, Nadav Zafrir, Ronni Zehavi.
|Athlone Global Security||HaMerkaz, Israel, Petah Tiqva|
|Auster Capital Partners||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
|Energy Investors Fund||Massachusetts, Needham, United States|
|Institutional Limited Partners Association||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Kinderhook Industries||New York, New York, United States|
|Lightspeed||New York, New York, United States|
|Open Circle Capital||Lithuania, Vilniaus Apskritis, Vilnius|
Talon Cyber Security
|$100M||04 Aug 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$30M||29 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$48M||17 Jun 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$11M||19 May 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$27M||30 Mar 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
Talon Cyber Security
|$17M||31 Jan 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$8M||13 Jan 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$400M||08 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||05 Oct 2021||Newark, New Jersey, United States|
– Ivix, a NYC and Tel Aviv, Israel-based provider of a technology platform to combat shadow economy, raised $13M in seed funding.
– The round was led by Team8 with participation from Citi Ventures, Cardumen Capital and private investors including Vikram Pandit, former CEO of Citi, and Tom Glocer, former, CEO, Thomson Reuters.
– The company intends to use the funds to grow exponentially, mainly in the areas of sales and marketing.
– Claroty from NYC develops industrial cybersecurity solutions for enterprises to protect their OT, IoT, and IIoT assets.
– Company raised $140m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by Bessemer Venture Partners‘ Century II fund and 40 North with participation from LG and I Squared Capital‘s ISQ Global InfraTech Fund as well as previous investors – Team8, Rockwell Automation, Siemens, and Schneider Electric.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate expansion into new verticals and regions as well as to further enhance its product portfolio.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.