The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the NightDragon Security, startups are often financed by Work-Bench, Paladin Capital Group, Menlo Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are AllegisCyber, WestWave Capital, UL Ventures.
The current fund was established by Dave DeWalt.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. This NightDragon Security works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline vArmour, SAM Seamless Network, SafeGuard Cyber Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Risk Management, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Bluespout LLC||New York, Rochester, United States|
|Business Breakthrough||Japan, Tokyo|
|ILP-Sadepar Gestion||France, Lorraine, Metz|
|Petrillo Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|ProMedica Health System||Ohio, Oregon, United States|
|Red Star Macalline||China, Shanghai|
|Rio Fuerte Enterprises||-|
|Sonostar Capital Partners||Chappaqua, New York, United States|
|St. Croix Valley Angel Network||River Falls, United States, Wisconsin|
|World Wide Web Hosting||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|$27M||26 Apr 2022||Beersheba, South District, Israel|
|$97M||25 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||06 Dec 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$145M||08 Nov 2021||Virginia, United States|
|$100M||22 Jul 2021||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
SAM Seamless Network
|$20M||27 May 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$45M||12 Apr 2021||Virginia, United States|
|$58M||17 Feb 2021||California, United States|
|$85M||13 Jan 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Interos is an Arlington, VA-based supply chain risk management and operational resilience technology company.
– The company raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by NightDragon with participation from current investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
– vArmour, a multi-cloud security startup, raised $58m funding.
– The round was led by AllegisCyber Capital and NightDragon, and joined by Standard Chartered Ventures, Highland Capital Partners, Australian carrier Telstra, Redline Capital and EDBI.
– The company appointed a CFO last October as part of its go-public plan.
– It is likely to look at making some acquisitions in the meantime.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.