Hanaco Venture Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Israel, Tel Aviv
Hanaco Venture Capital is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2017. The the headquarters of this VC is in Tel Aviv. The fund is located in Israel, Asia.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. Puls, Solidus Labs, Airbud Technologies Inc. are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Consumer, E-Commerce. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 11 more industries for this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund.
The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Hanaco Venture Capital is 50-100 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in 7-12 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund's activity peaked in 2019. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 50 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 other investors. Aside from Hanaco Venture Capital, start-ups are often funded by Sequoia Capital Israel, Blumberg Capital, Spark Capital and 12 other funds. The fund often co-invests with Rainfall Ventures, Mindset Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, overall with 1 fund from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Oak HC/FT, GreatPoint Ventures, Blumberg Capital.
The fund was created by Alon Lifshitz, Lior Prosor. Besides the listed founders, we have found 3 key employees of this fund in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: hanacovc.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
6.7% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.