Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP) appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1993. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Jerusalem. The company was established in Asia in Israel.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Qlik Technologies, CyOptics, Quali. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Security, Enterprise Software. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP), startups are often financed by Gemini Israel Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Sprout Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are OurCrowd, Sprout Group, Oak Investment Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bessemer Venture Partners, Battery Ventures, Intel Capital.
Opposing the other organizations, this Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP) works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2007. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2004. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP) the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Erel Margalit. We also calculated 13 valuable employees in our database.
|$47M||25 May 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$31M||18 May 2021||Israel, North District, Israel|
Akeyless - The Secrets Management Company
|$11M||28 Apr 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$12M||17 Mar 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$32M||10 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||22 Feb 2021||New York, United States|
|$75M||21 Feb 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$46M||03 Feb 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$54M||19 Jan 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
– Rezilion provides security automation software for DevOps.
– The company raised $30m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Guggenheim Investments with participation from JVP and Kindred Capital.
– The new investment will be used to scale the company’s go-to-market approach, partnering with other DevSecOps solution providers as well as growing operations to expand its customer base across the US and Europe, and develop the product to further close the gap between security and engineering.
– Inshur is a global commercial insurance tech company.
– Series B funding of $35m was led by JVP alongside existing investors Viola Fintech and MTech Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate global growth plans, enabling it to invest in technology, recruit people, and bring new Insurtech products to market.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.