Viola Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The company was established in Asia in Israel. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Herzliya.
The current fund was established by Avi Zeevi, Shlomo Dovrat. The overall number of key employees were 12.
This Viola Ventures works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2015. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from Viola Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, Cyber Security. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Payoneer, Skybox Security, enSilo The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Viola Ventures, startups are often financed by Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures, Globespan Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Globespan Capital Partners, Benchmark, 83North. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Globespan Capital Partners, Benchmark, Intel Capital.
|$11M||09 Aug 2021||Herzliya, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$15M||24 Jun 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$2M||01 May 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$6M||01 Apr 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$65M||24 Feb 2021||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$75M||16 Feb 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$18M||15 Feb 2021||Tel Aviv District|
|$8M||16 Dec 2020||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$4M||17 Nov 2020||New York, New York, United States|
– Sorbet is an Israeli fintech startup founded in 2019.
– The company raised $21m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Dovi Frances’ Group 11, along with current investors, including: Viola Ventures, Meron Capital and Global Founders Capital.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s operations to Australia.
– U.S./Israeli startup Sorbet, which is tackling what companies do with the financial risks as employees accrue paid time off (PTO), has raised $6m in a seed funding round led by Viola Ventures, with participation by Global Founders Capital and Meron Capital.
– The company says that in the U.S., employees use only 72% of PTO balances, even though it’s the most sought-after benefit. But this, effectively, comes out at 768 million unused days off a year, worth around $224 billion.
– This creates a difficult problem for CFOs and accountants because its creates balance sheet liabilities on the company’s books.
– Sorbet buys out these PTO liabilities from employees, then loads the cash value of the PTO on prepaid credit cards for the employees.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.