Benhamou Global Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2004. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Palo Alto.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Benhamou Global Ventures, startups are often financed by Canvas Ventures, Plug and Play, Nesta Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Plug and Play, Sofinnova Investments, Partech. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Plug and Play, Sofinnova Investments, Grayhawk Capital.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Computer. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Finjan Holdings, Light Blue Optics, Virtual Instruments.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 19 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Opposing the other organizations, this Benhamou Global Ventures works on 6 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The fund was created by Eric Benhamou. The overall number of key employees were 9.
Funds with similar focus
|AquaSpark||Center District, Israel, Rishon Lezion|
|Beijing Lanpu Capital Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Erste Oetker Beteiligungs||-|
|First Light Asset Management||Hennepin, Illinois, United States|
|Harrington Family||Hudson, Ohio, United States|
|Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund||-|
|Tribune Capital||Canada, Saskatchewan, Weyburn|
|Zola Global Investors||-|
|$40M||19 Nov 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$4M||11 Aug 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$20M||15 Jun 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$1M||25 May 2021||France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France|
|$31M||18 May 2021||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$4M||13 May 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$11M||24 Feb 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$17M||03 Feb 2021||California, United States|
|$8M||30 Jan 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– AiDash, a company using satellite imagery and AI to monitor infrastructure, announced that it raised $27 million in series B funding led by G2 Venture Partners, with BGV, National Grid Partners, and additional strategic investors participating.
– The proceeds bring the company’s total raised to date to $33 million, which AiDash says will be put toward expanding its workforce and further developing its platform.
– Companies in a range of markets are using satellite imagery to improve efficiency, reduce environmental impact, and even make investment decisions.
– Driving the adoption is an explosion of data — at the start of 2019, an estimated 5,000 satellites revolved around the Earth’s orbit — but also advancements in AI that make analyses of the imagery more attainable than before.
– Nirmata is a software solutions provider for governance, compliance, security, and automation of production Kubernetes workloads and clusters.
– The company raised $4.0m in pre-series A funding.
– The round was led by Z5 Capital with participation from Uncorrelated Ventures, Samsung Next, Benhamou Global Ventures (BGV) and angel investors Saqib Syed and BV Jagadeesh.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s growth and development of Kyverno.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.