MTech Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Santa Monica.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline INSHUR For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Insurance, Artificial Intelligence.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Viola FinTech, Nationwide Ventures, Munich Re Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Viola FinTech.
The current fund was established by Brian McLoughlin, Kevin McLoughlin.
Funds with similar focus
|Brava Investments||New York, New York, United States|
|Dyas BV||Netherlands, Utrecht, Utrecht|
|Elderstreet Investments||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Figure Eight Investments||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|InvestAmerican Investment Advisors||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Keying Enterprise Management||China, Henan, Zhengzhou|
|Kidstone||China, Hongkou District|
|Lunova||Luleå, Norrbottens Lan, Sweden|
|National Express Group||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|New Medical Technologies||-|
|Powe Capital Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Shanghai Jinjiu Liangchen Touzi Guanli||China, Shanghai|
|Startup Factory||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Startup Reykjavik||Gullbringusysla, Iceland, Reykjavík|
|Weekapaug Partners||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Westwood Management||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Yiyi||China, Chongqing, Chongqing Shi|
|$15M||11 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||05 Apr 2022||Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom|
|$5M||02 Mar 2022||Warren, New Jersey, United States|
|$5M||11 Feb 2022||Fort Myers, Florida, United States|
|$20M||01 Jan 2022||Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany|
|$3M||26 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$25M||01 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||30 Jun 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$29M||17 Jun 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
– Inshur is a global commercial insurance tech company.
– Series B funding of $35m was led by JVP alongside existing investors Viola Fintech and MTech Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate global growth plans, enabling it to invest in technology, recruit people, and bring new Insurtech products to market.
– Rest Less is a digital community to help its members in their 50s, 60s and beyond get content guidance and resources on topics spanning Jobs and Careers, Volunteering, Learning, Money, Health and Lifestyle and Dating.
– The company raised £6.1m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by MTech Capital and Viola FinTech with further participation from existing investors, QED Investors and Octopus Ventures.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.