Infrastructure-as-code management platform Spacelift nabs $15M
16 Oct, 2021
– Labster secured $60m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, joined by existing investors GGV Capital, Owl Ventures, Balderton Capital, David Helgason, founder of Unity Technologies, Northzone, Swisscom Ventures, and EduCapital.
– The round brings Labster’s total capital raised to $100m.
– Labster is the award-winning producer of virtual laboratory simulations.
– The latest round of capital will enable Labster to focus on growing the size of its global team to serve students around the world.
– Currently in 70+ countries, Labster has already put together an ambitious roadmap for expansion, and is now hiring across all major teams such as engineering, product, sales and customer success.