Neo is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2005. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Shanghai. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Neo performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Neo, startups are often financed by Soul Capital Limited. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Zach Weinberg, WndrCo, Tsingyuan Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by G2H2 Capital.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Financial Services, Cryptocurrency. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Ike, Liquefy, Bubble Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
|AMA Holdings||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Arion Bank||Gullbringusysla, Iceland, Reykjavík|
|Beijing Future Science City Development Group||Beijing, Changping, China|
|Casper||New York, New York, United States|
|Disrupt Ventures||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|FAC Equities||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Foundation Medical Partners||Connecticut, Norwalk, United States|
|Framgia Holdings||Japan, Tokyo|
|Goldwing Capital||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Independent Venture Fund||-|
|IPC Systems||Alpharetta, Georgia, United States|
|JGB Management Inc||New York, New York, United States|
|Luminate Capital Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|NISPO Funds Ltd||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|SIP Global Partners||Chiyoda, Japan|
|ventureLAB||Canada, Markham, Ontario|
|$7M||27 Oct 2022||-|
|$7M||26 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||24 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||11 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||01 Sep 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$13M||10 Aug 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$1M||06 Jul 2022||Danvers, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||21 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||07 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
– Deel announced $425m Series D funding round taking total amount raised by the company to over $630m.
– The latest funding round values the company at $5.5bn.
– Deel has become the highest valued company in the global hiring, payments, and compliance space with this investment.
– The funding was led by US-based Coatue, with partners Rahul Kishore and Lucas Swisher leading the deal.
– Several new and existing investors also participated in this round, including Altimeter Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, the YC Continuity Fund, Spark Capital, Greenbay Ventures, Neo, and over 40 of the world’s leading operators.
– Deel serves more than 4,500 customers worldwide from names like Coinbase, Intercom and Shopify in over 150 countries.
– Goodcall is a conversational AI platform for local restaurants, shops, and merchants across the U.S.
– The company raised $4m in seed funding.
– The round was led by strategic investors Neo and Foothill Ventures (early investor in Zoom), Merus Capital, Xoogler Ventures, Verissimo Ventures, VSC Ventures, Harry Hurst, founder/co-CEO of Pipe.com, Spencer Rascoff, co-founder of Zillow and other angels.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.