Uprising Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Uprising Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2014. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
This organization was formed by Andy Lam, Saad Khan, Tabreez Verjee. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lyft, Devoted Health, AltSchool. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, Education. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Uprising Ventures, startups are often financed by Harrison Metal, The Westly Group, Collaborative Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Obvious Ventures, Index Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Obvious Ventures, John Mack, Didi Chuxing.
Funds with similar focus
|Cava Capital||Connecticut, Norwalk, United States|
|Grupo Prisma||Chile, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Vitacura|
|Johnson & Johnson||New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States|
|Mitsubishi Research Institute||Japan, Tokyo|
|Parade Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Seattle Angel Conference||Renton, United States, Washington|
|TriStar Management||California, Soledad, United States|
|$1B||08 Oct 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$21M||30 Sep 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$3M||11 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||13 Jan 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$650K||16 Dec 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$33M||01 Sep 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$300M||11 Oct 2018||Massachusetts, United States|
|$50M||15 May 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||19 Mar 2018||Oakland, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.