|Boston University||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Concord Venture Capital Group||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Hoolai Games||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Jacana Partners||Accra, Ghana, Greater Accra Region|
|Litian Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Mayixiongbing Touzi||China, Songjiang, Songjiang District|
|MIMAMORUME||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|PINC||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Quartet Ventures||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|SBI Life Insurance||Chiba Prefecture, Japan, Tateyama|
|Shanghai Antaike Materials & Trading||China, Shanghai|
|SNCF Digital Ventures||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|UCHealth||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Ursataur Capital Management||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Vertex Ventures HC||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Virginia Founders Fund||-|
|Xalisco Ventures||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|Zhongkefuhua Innovation Investment||Anhui, China, Kunshan|
|28 Oct 2022||Sheridan, Wyoming, United States|
|$12M||05 Oct 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$10M||09 Jun 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$300M||18 May 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$32M||24 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||24 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
Toya Pioneering Women
|$4M||08 Sep 2021||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$40M||11 Aug 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$5M||07 Jul 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– Toya, a Tel Aviv, Israel-based female-founded gaming studio, raised $4m in funding.
– The round was led by Drive by DraftKings, with participation from Remagine Ventures and Powerhouse Capital, as well as 1Up Ventures, early Roblox investor Craig Sherman, and NFL legend Eli Manning.
– The new investment will be used to enhance the company’s current product offering, integrate new titles onto its platform and expand its hiring and partnerships efforts.
– AviaGames is a mobile, skill-based gaming company based in Mountain View, CA.
– The company raised $40m in funding.
– The round was led by ACME Capital, Washington Harbour Partners and Powerhouse Capital, as well as previous investors Makers Fund and Galaxy Digital.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate player acquisition, develop new games on the platform, and expand its team and international presence.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.