PremjiInvest is the famous VC, which was founded in 2006. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Bangalore. The venture was found in Asia in India.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the PremjiInvest, startups are often financed by Salesforce Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Crosslink Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Meritech Capital Partners, Tiger Global Management, Temasek Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Temasek Holdings, Unilazer Ventures, SoftBank Telecom Corp.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Snapdeal, Looker, Devoted Health. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, Shopping.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from PremjiInvest is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this PremjiInvest works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 48 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|2nd Time Around||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|AUC Venture Lab||Al Qahirah, Cairo, Egypt|
|Beijing Qianxiang Yixin Technology Development||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|CUNA Mutual Group||Madison, United States, Wisconsin|
|DiaMedCare||Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland|
|Hurun Report||China, Pudong, Shandong|
|Hyundai Mobis||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Inovasi Venture||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Juvo Capital||California, Monrovia, United States|
|Lab22.co||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro|
|Marlin Equity Partners||California, Hermosa Beach, United States|
|Palisades Growth Capital||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Pathway Capital Management||California, Irvine, United States|
|Perry Creek Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Pontifax AgTech||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Qianhai Huarui Tianfu||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Superstring Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Water Rower||New York, Rhode Island, United States|
The Sleep Company
|$22M||03 Nov 2022||Andheri, Maharashtra, India|
|$154M||12 Oct 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$4M||21 Sep 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Shubham Housing Development Finance Company
|$111M||29 Jun 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$33M||09 Jun 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$45M||29 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$45M||25 Mar 2022||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|$10M||20 Feb 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$4M||17 Feb 2022||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
– Pyxis One closed $17M in Series B funding.
– With total funding of $24M, the tech startup plans to use this round of capital for investments in product development, and to expand to new markets.
– Celesta Capital and Premji Invest co-led the round with participation from previous investors Chiratae Ventures, pi Ventures, and Exfinity Venture Partners.
– Pyxis One enables enterprises to scale accurate data-driven marketing.
– The startup’s codeless AI ecosystem comprises dozens of AI models deployed across different aspects such as targeting, optimization, creative recommendation, and consumer research, enabling a complete ecosystem that can help teams collaborate, and leverage capabilities enabled by the adoption of AI.
– Amazon backed Bangalore-based startup Smallcase in a $40m Series C financing round.
– The round was led by Faering Capital and Premji Invest.
– Existing investors Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Beenext, DSP Group, Arkam Ventures, WEH Ventures and HDFC Bank also participated in the new round.
– Smallcase offers a platform to help introduce a new generation of investors to the Indian equity markets.
– The startup offers an in-house team of licensed professionals who offer more than 100 portfolios of stocks and exchange-traded funds, as well as provides its users access to independent investment managers, brokerages and wealth platforms.
– Smallcase has amassed over 3 million users, who are transacting about $2.5 billion each year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.