In 2014 was created Green Bay Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
This organization was formed by Anthony Schiller, Richard Kramlich. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 partakers. Despite the Green Bay Ventures, startups are often financed by Founders Fund, SV Angel, Maverick Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Microsoft, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), Geodesic Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Andreessen Horowitz, Tiger Global Management.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, FinTech. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Xiaomi, Lyft, Dropbox.
The typical startup value when the investment from Green Bay Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. This Green Bay Ventures works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|AgDevCo||England, London, United Kingdom|
|BancAmerica Capital Investors||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Blackwell Limited||Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Centana Growth Partners||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Danish Venture Capital and Private Equity Association||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Defy.vc||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Heihe asset management||-|
|Jingfund Investment||China, Shanghai|
|JP Ventures||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Öhringen|
|Kaiyuan Finance Investment||China, Shanghai|
|LOGLY INVESTMENT||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Merced Capital||Minnesota, Minnetonka, United States|
|Precursor||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Raystone Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Rockmount Seed Investments Limited||-|
|Sapient Capital Management||United States, Wilson, Wyoming|
|Tull Investment Group||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Xochi Ventures||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|$60M||02 Dec 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$425M||18 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$62M||28 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$60M||21 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1B||01 Feb 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
End Game Interactive
|08 Dec 2020||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|$17M||28 Oct 2020||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$10M||21 May 2020||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$400M||22 Oct 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Deel announced $425m Series D funding round taking total amount raised by the company to over $630m.
– The latest funding round values the company at $5.5bn.
– Deel has become the highest valued company in the global hiring, payments, and compliance space with this investment.
– The funding was led by US-based Coatue, with partners Rahul Kishore and Lucas Swisher leading the deal.
– Several new and existing investors also participated in this round, including Altimeter Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, the YC Continuity Fund, Spark Capital, Greenbay Ventures, Neo, and over 40 of the world’s leading operators.
– Deel serves more than 4,500 customers worldwide from names like Coinbase, Intercom and Shopify in over 150 countries.
– RapidAPI announced that it has raised $60m in its Series C funding round.
– The financing was led by Green Bay Ventures and includes new investor, Stripes. Existing investors include Andreessen Horowitz, DNS Capital, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Fund), Viola Growth, and Grove Ventures.
– The investment comes on the heels of a high-growth year for RapidAPI amidst a pandemic that drove a record number of developers and companies to the RapidAPI platform to advance their digital initiatives and accelerate the delivery of their software and services to the market.
– RapidAPI is a next-generation API platform that enables developers and enterprises to find, connect to, and manage thousands of APIs.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.