Oxford Endovascular Raises $10M in Funding
22 Apr, 2021
– Cubyn, a logistics startup, raised €35m funding.
– The round was led by Eurazeo and Bpifrance Large Venture, with participation from First Bridge Ventures and Fuse Venture Partners.
– Existing backers DN Capital, 360 Capital, Bpifrance Smart Cities fund and BNP Paribas Développement followed on.
– The company will use the new funding to double its team of 85 to more than 170 employees by the end of 2021, and deploy its service more internationally.
– First up is Spain and Portugal (launching next month), followed by Italy, the U.K. and Germany.