In 2000 was created Alven Capital, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Paris. The company was established in Europe in France.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Alven Capital, startups are often financed by Kima Ventures, eFounders, Point Nine Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kima Ventures, Bpifrance, Point Nine Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Seventure Partners, Serena, Partech.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Meero, Algolia, Frichti Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Machine Learning. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - France. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The overall number of key employees were 10.
The average startup value when the investment from Alven Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Alven Capital works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2017.
|$2M||09 Jun 2022||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|$10M||06 Jun 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$5M||20 May 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$50M||25 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||20 Apr 2022||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$9M||22 Mar 2022||Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland|
|$135M||15 Mar 2022||Nantes, Pays de la Loire, France|
|$10M||17 Feb 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$35M||28 Jan 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
– Kaiko is a Paris-based cryptocurrency market data provider.
– The company raised $24m in Series A funding.
– The funding was led by Anthemis and Underscore VC with participation from Point Nine, Alven and Hashkey Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue hiring in the areas of product, institutional sales, business development, and engineering and support expansion into North American and Asian markets.
– French startup Ankorstore has raised $102m funding.
– Tiger Global and Bain Capital Ventures are leading the funding round with existing investors Index Ventures, GFC, Alven and Aglaé also participating.
– The company is building a wholesale marketplace for independent shop owners.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.