The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Pureos Bioventures, startups are often financed by Ysios Capital, Kurma Partners, BB Biotech Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bpifrance, Ysios Capital, Quark Venture.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AM Pharma, NovaGo Therapeutics.
Funds with similar focus
|Bow Capital||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Carbon Black||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|Changjiang Fund||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|Efficient Capacity fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Elite Capital||China, Shanghai|
|F&G Venture||China, Shanghai, Shanghai|
|Flipkart||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Genesis Capital Ventures||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Guangzhou Municipal Government||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|I2 Technologies||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Iberdrola||Bilbao, Pais Vasco, Spain|
|Juxin Ziben||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Mingyao Guquan Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Sony Pictures Television||California, Culver City, United States|
|SP Investment Fund||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Stobart Group||England, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Tao Tsuot||HaMerkaz, Israel, Petah Tiqva|
|Ventureworks India||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|$113M||13 Jun 2022||Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France|
|$29M||08 Jun 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$16M||03 May 2022||Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland|
|$100M||11 Nov 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$65M||15 Jun 2021||Basel, Basel-City, Switzerland|
|$125M||18 May 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|02 Nov 2020||Ile-de-France|
|$16M||22 Oct 2020||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|$83M||17 Sep 2020||Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands|
– Hummingbird Bioscience from Singapore develops precision therapies against hard-to-drug targets to improve treatment outcomes.
– Series C $125m round brings company valuation to more than $1b.
– The round was led by Novo Holdings with participation from new investors – Frazier Healthcare Partners, Octagon Capital, EDBI, AMGEN Ventures, DROIA Ventures, Morningside Ventures, Pureos Bioventures, Polaris Partners, Affinity Asset Advisors, Ally Bridge Group and Altrium Capital Management and existing investors SK Inc, Heritas Capital, and Mirae Asset Venture Capital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.