Elaia is the famous VC, which was founded in 2002. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Paris. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in France.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Artificial Intelligence, Big Data. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Criteo, NTRglobal, Ornikar. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Elaia, startups are often financed by Wilco, AGORANOV, Partech. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bpifrance, Kima Ventures, Iris Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Partech, Bpifrance, Intel Capital.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Elaia works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
This organization was formed by Philippe Gire, Xavier Lazarus. Besides them, we counted 11 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$23M||21 Jun 2022||Leuven, Flemish Brabant, Belgium|
|$4M||20 Jun 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
SUN ZU Lab
|$1M||21 Apr 2022||-|
|$5M||20 Apr 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$1M||15 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
Alice & Bob
|$31M||10 Mar 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$38M||09 Feb 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$9M||27 Jan 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$23M||24 Jan 2022||France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France|
– Cryptosense, a Paris, France-based cryptography lifecycle management platform, raised $4.8m in funding.
– The round was led by Amadeus Capital Partners with participation from BGV and Elaia Partners.
– The company intends to use the funds to hire senior-level staff across the product and engineering teams, develop its partner program, and further expand operations across the U.S.
– Mablink Bioscience is a Lyon, France-based company developing antibody-drug conjugates (ADC).
– The company raised €4M in a seed financing round.
– Elaia Partners led the round with participation from Pertinence Invest 2 (Sofimac Innovation advised by Mérieux Equity Partners), Sham Innovation Santé (advised by Turenne Capital), Fondation Fournier-Majoie, Simba Santé (Angelor) and Crédit Agricole Création.
– The new investment will be used to move forward its ADC pipeline.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.