In 2008 was created Serena, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Paris. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in France.
The average startup value when the investment from Serena is 10-50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Opposing the other organizations, this Serena works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Serena, startups are often financed by Isai, Wilco, Partech. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bpifrance, Partech, Isai. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Partech, Idinvest Partners, Bpifrance.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Analytics, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Launchmetrics, WorldStores, FINALCAD. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|5M||03 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|140M||31 Mar 2021|
|3M||04 Mar 2021|
|23M||11 Feb 2021||France, Paris|
|14M||09 Feb 2021||France, Paris|
|6M||26 Jan 2021||France, Paris|
|25M||27 Oct 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|18M||10 Sep 2020||France, " France"}|
|550K||25 Aug 2020||United States, " United States"}|
– French startup Wecasa has raised a $17.7m funding round. – Blisce is leading the funding round with existing investors Serena, ISAI and Frédéric Mazzella also participating. – The company has been building a marketplace for home care and wellness. – The startup originally specialized in hairdressing at home. It then added massage, beauty treatments, housekeeping, babysitting and sports coaching. – The company is mostly active in France, it expanded to London in April 2021. Up next, Wecasa expects t... Read more
– Uniphore from Palo Alto develops a Conversational Service Automation (CSA) platform. – Series D $140m funding round brings the total funds invested in the company to $210m. – The round was led by Sorenson Capital Partners with participation from Serena Capital, Sanabil Investments, Cisco Investments, March Capital Partners, National Grid Partners, Chiratae Ventures, Iron Pillar Fund, and Sistema Capital. – The new investment will be used to extend the company’s technology and market leadership in A... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.