Stripe is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2010. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Stripe, startups are often financed by Passion Capital, Jeremy Yap, Thrive Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are General Catalyst, Y Combinator, Thrive Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by General Catalyst, Y Combinator, Vy Capital.
This organization was formed by John Collison, Patrick Collison. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Bitcoin, PaaS. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Monzo, Pilot, PayMongo. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The typical startup value when the investment from Stripe is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
|a>m ventures||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Alta Life Sciences||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Arborview Capital||Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States|
|Beam Capital||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Bushiroad Music||Japan, Tokyo|
|GP Investments||Bermuda, Hamilton|
|GXS Foundation||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Inter-Asia Venture Management||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|MadDog Ventures||Birmingham, Michigan, United States|
|Meruelo Capital Partners||California, Downey, United States|
|Synthetic Genomics||California, La Jolla, United States|
|Table Mountain Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Tailwind Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|The Artemis Fund||Houston, Texas, United States|
|The Contrarian Group||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|The Growth Fund||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|The Riva Group||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$3M||30 Nov 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$4M||22 Aug 2022||-|
|$40M||13 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$195K||30 Jun 2022||Portland, Oregon, United States|
Dream Business System
|$577K||03 Jun 2022||Torrance, California, United States|
|$3M||09 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$131K||30 Apr 2022||Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt|
|$200M||21 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$75M||16 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
– Wave, a U.S. and Senegal-based mobile money provider, raised $200m in Series A funding.
– The investment is the largest-ever Series A round for the region, and it values Wave at $1.7bn.
– The round was led by Sequoia Heritage, an endowment-style fund and a separate entity that operates independently under the Sequoia brand; Founders Fund; payments giant Stripe; and Ribbit Capital.
– Other investors include Partech Africa and Sam Altman, the former CEO of Y Combinator and current CEO of OpenAI.
– Balance is a San Francisco, CA-based payments experience platform for B2B eCommerce.
– Company raised $25m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Ribbit Capital, with participation from Avid Ventures as well as existing investors Lightspeed Ventures, Stripe, Y Combinator Continuity Fund, SciFi VC and UpWest, and individuals Jacqueline Reses (formerly Head of Square Capital) as well as additional early employees and executives from Square, Plaid, Coinbase, Stripe, and PayPal.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding the company’s business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.