In 2012 was created Highland Europe, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Geneva. The company was established in Europe in Switzerland.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Highland Europe, startups are often financed by Notion, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Eden Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Highland Capital Partners, Eden Ventures, Notion. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Future Fifty, Index Ventures, Insight Partners.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline GetYourGuide, Adjust, Nexthink Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Shopping, SaaS. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Highland Europe works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from Highland Europe is 100-500 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
|500M||25 May 2021||France, Paris|
|25M||20 Apr 2021|
|176M||08 Feb 2021||Switzerland, " Switzerland"}|
|22M||28 Jan 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|530M||25 Jan 2021||Finland, Helsinki|
|450M||16 Sep 2020||United States, Long Beach|
|47M||24 Aug 2020||Finland, Helsinki|
|29M||20 Aug 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|27M||08 Jul 2020||United Kingdom, London|
– Plentific is a London, UK-based platform for smart property management. – The company raised $100m in Series C funding. – The round was led by new investors Highland Europe and Brookfield Technology Partners alongside Mubadala Investment Company (Mubadala) and RXR Digital Ventures, as well as existing investors A/O PropTech and Target Global. – The new investment will be used to expand the company’s presence in the United States, and globally, and to accelerate its engineering and product developme... Read more
– ActiveFence raised $100M in funding. – The announcement covers both a Series B round, led by CRV and Highland Europe, and a previously unannounced Series A round, led by Grove Ventures and Norwest Venture Partners. – Other significant participants in the rounds include Vintage Investment Partners, Resolute Ventures and others. – The company protects billions of people worldwide from disinformation, child abuse, terror, hate speech, fraud, and other online harms. – The company’s roster of cust... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.