Idinvest Partners appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1997. The venture was found in Europe in France. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Paris.
We also calculated 20 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Criteo, Sunrun, Deezer. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - France. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Internet.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Idinvest Partners, startups are often financed by Groupe Siparex, AGORANOV, Sofinnova Investments. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sofinnova Partners, Andera Partners, Xavier Niel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Balderton Capital, Innovation Capital, Ysios Capital.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from Idinvest Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Idinvest Partners works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|$38M||21 Jul 2021||France, Bretagne|
|$30M||28 Jun 2021||Israel, " Israel"}|
|$12M||24 Jun 2021||United States, Boston|
|$75M||28 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$118M||22 Apr 2021||France, Paris|
|$6M||24 Mar 2021||France, Paris|
|$3M||10 Mar 2021||France, Paris|
|$3M||08 Feb 2021||France, Paris|
|$57M||25 Jan 2021||France, " France"}|
– Neurala is a Boston, MA-based vision AI software platform provider. – The company raised $12m in funding. – The round was led by Zebra Ventures and Pelion Venture Partners, with participation from Draper Associates, Friulia, AddValue, 360 Capital Partners, Idinvest Partners, Cougar Capital, and industrial investors IMA and Antares Vision. – The new investment will be used to expand the company’s global presence. Read more
– Ornikar, a specialist in driver training and road awareness since 2013, today announced a €100m ($120m) round of Series C funding led by global investment firm KKR. – Existing investors Idinvest, BPI, Elaia, Brighteye and H14 also contributed to Ornikar’s latest fundraise which will enable the company to accelerate its mission of becoming a global leader in road safety. – In less than a decade, Ornikar has revolutionised the traditional driving school model to become the go-to online driver education platform ... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.