Isai appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2009. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in France. The main department of described VC is located in the Paris.
The current fund was established by Christophe Raynaud, Geoffroy Roux de Bezieux, Jean-David Chamboredon, Ouriel Ohayon, Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet, Stephane Treppoz. Besides them, we counted 13 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 26 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Isai performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight BlaBlaCar, Vade Secure, Evaneos. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - France. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Isai, startups are often financed by Wilco, AGORANOV, NUMA. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Serena, Bpifrance, Alven Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Serena, Alven Capital, XAnge.
|$17M||08 Jul 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$3M||21 Jun 2021||Créteil, Ile-de-France, France|
|$35M||26 May 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$2M||05 May 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$20M||30 Apr 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$9M||11 Mar 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$3M||10 Mar 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$4M||26 Jan 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|05 Jan 2021||France, Hauts-de-France, France|
– French startup Wecasa has raised a $17.7m funding round.
– Blisce is leading the funding round with existing investors Serena, ISAI and Frédéric Mazzella also participating.
– The company has been building a marketplace for home care and wellness.
– The startup originally specialized in hairdressing at home. It then added massage, beauty treatments, housekeeping, babysitting and sports coaching.
– The company is mostly active in France, it expanded to London in April 2021. Up next, Wecasa expects to launch its service in a couple of new European markets as soon as next year.
– DataDome secured a $35m Series B investment.
– The funding round was led by New York-based Elephant, with participation from DataDome’s existing investor ISAI.
– The cash infusion will enable DataDome to aggressively scale its global sales, marketing, delivery and R&D teams, and puts the company on track to deliver on its ambition to double its Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) and its customer base.
– More than 50% of this growth will come from the US.
– Observing a 47% increase of bot fraud attacks against digital businesses over the past 6 months, DataDome secures its customers against online fraud.
– This includes web scraping, account takeover, Layer 7 DDoS, and payment fraud.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.