In 2009 was created Kurma Partners, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in France. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Paris.
The fund was created by Thierry Laugel. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Kurma Partners, startups are often financed by Ysios Capital, Wilco, Bpifrance. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Paris-Saclay Seed Fund, Bpifrance, Idinvest Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bpifrance, Life Sciences Partners, Ysios Capital.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Kurma Partners performs on 19 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 54 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Therapeutics, Medical Device. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AM Pharma, Minoryx Therapeutics, Dynacure.
|67M||31 Jul 2019||France, Écully|
|3M||17 Dec 2015||Switzerland, Zurich|
|45M||15 Nov 2017||Switzerland, Zurich|
|15M||01 Jan 2016||Switzerland, Zug|
|80M||24 Nov 2017||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|27M||02 Dec 2014||Switzerland, Zurich|
|20M||11 Feb 2020||France, Villejuif|
|8M||16 Apr 2014||Sweden, Stockholm|
Advanced Perfusion Diagnostics
|2M||10 Nov 2016||France, Villeurbanne|
|4M||11 Dec 2014||France, Lyon|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.