KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Deel announced that it has raised $156m in Series C funding led by the YC Continuity Fund and has welcomed Ali Rowghani to its board.
– The round was co-led by existing investors Andreessen Horowitz and Spark Capital.
– Dara Khosrowshahi, Lachy Groom, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Jeff Wilke, and Anthony Schiller also participated in the round, among others.
– With a valuation of $1.25b, Deel has emerged as a market leader in the global payroll and compliance space.
– Deel allows businesses to hire anyone, anywhere, in a compliant manner. Hiring and onboarding international employees or contractors takes under 5 minutes, with no local entity required. Paying them in 120+ currencies takes just a click.