Taiwan-based MLOps startup InfuseAI raises $4.3M Series A led by Wistron Corporation
23 Apr, 2021
– Cyware announced a $30m Series B funding round led by Advent International and Ten Eleven Ventures.
– The round was also backed by Prelude Fund, Emerald Development Managers, Great Road Holdings and Zscaler.
– The new investment brings Cyware’s total funding raised to date to $43m.
– Cyware’s Virtual Cyber Fusion platform combines technical and strategic threat intelligence and next-generation security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) to deliver the visibility security operations teams need to work collaboratively and better protect their organizations from advanced attacks.
– The company’s growing customer base includes several major Information Sharing and Analysis Centers (ISACs). Cyware’s platform empowers them to share threat intelligence between their members and enables cross-sector information sharing through automated, ISAC-to-ISAC level alert sharing.