Xwing Raises $40M at $400M Valuation
20 Apr, 2021
– Harmonize Health announced a $10m Series A investment led by Launchpad Digital Health with participation from Stanford University, Gaingels and existing investors Trinity Ventures and Liquid 2 Ventures.
– The investment will be used to expand its reach with organizations aiming to improve patient outcomes among elderly, high-risk patient populations.
– The company is pioneering a software plus services solution that connects the patient with their provider for effective remote monitoring and care delivery.
– Leading healthcare organizations, including Intermountain Healthcare and Choice Physicians Network, use Harmonize to evaluate patient situations remotely and deliver high-value interventions before a patient goes to the ER.
– Harmonize has led to a 30% reduction in emergency room visits and hospital admissions for patients.