In 1879 was created Principal Financial Group, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Des Moines.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Principal Financial Group, startups are often financed by MassMutual Ventures, AXA Venture Partners, Wanxiang Healthcare Investments. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Equity Dynamics, Wells Fargo, Transamerica. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Cedar Fund, BP Growth Partners.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Principal Financial Group works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2013.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Palisade Systems, Limelight Health. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Insurance, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Champion Motors||Bene Beraq, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|ERBAN||Kayseri, Kayseri, Turkey|
|Fresh Your Life||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Front Street Capital||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Halcyon Media Pte Ltd||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Healthgrades||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Icehouse Ventures||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|Kukula Capital||Lusaka, Lusaka, Zambia|
|Mitsubishi International Corporation (MIC)||Andover, Massachusetts, United States|
|Qidi Yinxing||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Raffay Group||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|RKS Ventures||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Rongding Touzi||China, Jiangxi, Leping|
|Silverado Interests||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Sprott Asset Management||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Thyra Global Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Wekix VC||Israel, Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv|
|Yasuda Logistics||Japan, Minato|
|$33M||17 Jan 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||09 Dec 2009||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
|$2M||11 Apr 2005||United States, Des Moines|
|$5M||23 Apr 2004||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.