In 2011 was created StartUp Health, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The fund was created by Steven Krein, Unity Stoakes. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the StartUp Health, startups are often financed by Rock Health, Wisconsin Investment Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BioAdvance, Partech, Maverick Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GE Ventures, BioAdvance, Ziegler.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. When the investment is from StartUp Health the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this StartUp Health performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Information Technology. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Devoted Health, Human Longevity, Maxwell Health. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
De Oro Devices
|$2M||08 Jun 2022||San Luis Obispo, California, United States|
|10 May 2022||-|
|05 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$16M||13 Apr 2022||Encinitas, California, United States|
|01 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|05 Dec 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|03 Dec 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|12 Nov 2021||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|$15M||04 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Quit Genius, a NYC-based digital clinic for treating multiple addictions, raised $64M in Series B funding round.
– The round was co-led by Kinnevik and Atomico, with participation from Series A investors Octopus Ventures, Triple Point Ventures and Startup Health.
– The company will use the funds to fuel expansion of its platform in the U.S..
– Gabbi, a Portland-based health care startup, has raised $1m in a pre-seed round of funding.
– Backers include WR Hambrecht + Co, Plug and Play Tech Center, StartUp Health, and OzoneX Ventures, and individual angel investors David Kidder, CEO of the information services company Bionic, and Anne Wojcicki, co-founder of 23andMe.
– The company is piloting a consumer-friendly breast cancer risk calculator that can propose a health action plan and link users to a network of women in the same risk population.
– Gabbi’s risk calculator prompts a woman to enter information such as her age, ethnicity, and age at first period, and then provides her with an assessment of her risk of breast cancer.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.