In 1998 was created Pittco Capital Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Tennessee Ridge. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Pittco Capital Partners, startups are often financed by ATDC, Atlanta Technology Angels, Next47. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Noro-Moseley Partners, Imlay Investments, Atlanta Technology Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Next47, Western Technology Investment, TechOperators.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Tout, ShopAdvisor, Yap. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Speech Recognition, VoIP. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The high activity for fund was in 2008. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2013. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. This Pittco Capital Partners works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
Funds with similar focus
|Cass Entrepreneurship Fund||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Cypress Capital Group||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Dezhouyuan||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|DIFC FinTech Hive||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Guochuang Chenggu||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Handnice Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Hull Capital Corporation||New York, New York, United States|
|James River Capital||Manakin Sabot, United States, Virginia|
|Kardan||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Launchpad Digital Health||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Nabventures||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Navigator Technology Ventures||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Nigata Tochi Tatemono Hanbaisenta||Japan, Niigata, Niigata Prefecture|
|Salix Pharmaceuticals||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|Sirius Venture Partners||Germany, Hessen, Wiesbaden|
|Taipei Fubon Bank||-|
|YFY Global Investment BVI Corp.||-|
|Zhejiang University Technology Venture Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Zhongrong International Trust||China, Hebei, Xicheng|
|03 Aug 2022||Georgia, Louisiana, United States|
Glanris Water Systems
|$2M||30 Mar 2021||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|$5M||15 Nov 2017||California, United States|
|$26M||02 Oct 2016||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||16 Aug 2013||Massachusetts, United States|
|$10M||13 Jan 2010||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$4M||28 Jan 2009||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$6M||18 Jun 2008||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|$9M||03 Mar 2008||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
– Glanris announced that the company has raised a $2m Series A round from investors Riceland, Pittco Capital, Innova and Sage for the world’s first green, hybrid water filtration media, bringing total investment to $2.8m.
– Glanris’ patented manufacturing process and technology for removing contaminants turns rice hulls into a customized filtration media.
– The Glanris 901xTM media has better performance at a lower cost than traditional filtration media, removing organic contaminants faster than activated carbon and removing dissolved metals as effectively as ion exchange resins, at a fraction of the cost.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.