Fortissimo Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2004. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Rosh Ha'ayin. The venture was found in Asia in Israel.
The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Fortissimo Capital works on 14 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2011.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SodaStream, Equinom, One Hour Translation. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Health Care.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Fortissimo Capital, startups are often financed by Sadot Research and Development, Formula Ventures, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Innovation Industries, Star Ventures, SV Health Investors. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Viola Credit, Innovation Industries, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs.
Funds with similar focus
|Charter Venture Group||Houston, Texas, United States|
|China Investment LuckyStone Management||China, Futian, Guangdong|
|CLSA Capital Partners||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Gangwan Ke Rui||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|HONDA ESTILO||Japan, Osaka Prefecture, Suita|
|Kinway Overseas Limited||-|
|Mercury Interactive||California, Mountain View, United States|
|$80M||30 Mar 2022||Mate Asher Regional Council, North District, Israel|
|$13M||10 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||01 Sep 2021||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$24M||06 Aug 2021||The Netherlands, Gelderland, Netherlands|
|$30M||28 Jun 2021||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$20M||22 Jun 2021||Rishon Lezion, Center District, Israel|
|$10M||24 Mar 2021||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
One Hour Translation
|$10M||03 Mar 2021||District of Columbia, United States|
|$20M||22 Feb 2021||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Fieldin is an USA and Israel-based AgTech startup.
– Company raised $30M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Fortissimo Capital with participation from Zeev Ventures, Icon Ventures, Maor Investments, Akkadian Ventures, Terra Ventures, Gal Ventures, Germin8, and Mindset.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
– BreezoMeter closed its $30m Series C funding round.
– The round was led by Fortissimo Capital, an Israeli private equity investment group with $1.6 under management, together with Entrée Capital, which has backed BreezoMeter since its founding.
– Existing investors JumpSpeed Ventures, Launchpad Digital Health, AxessVentures and Eurazeo also participated in the round.
– BreezoMeter is entering the advanced stages of developing its new monitoring, forecasting and alert systems for environmental hazards, such as air pollution, pollen and fires.
– The funding will additionally fuel the development of products that transform real-time environmental data into actionable insights, so that individuals can make informed decisions about when to go outside, how to best protect themselves, which travel routes to take, and even where to live.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.