AXA Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in France. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Paris.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. This AXA Venture Partners works on 27 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2016.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the AXA Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Sierra Ventures, ff Venture Capital, Western Technology Investment. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MassMutual Ventures, Sierra Ventures, Plug and Play. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by MassMutual Ventures, Revolution, Plug and Play.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Agendia, Lyric, Policygenius For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Information Technology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Imran Akram. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$110M||05 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||26 Mar 2021||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$59M||20 Mar 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$28M||18 Mar 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$10M||16 Mar 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||03 Feb 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$7M||08 Jan 2021||North Holland|
|$3M||02 Dec 2020||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$10M||17 Nov 2020||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
– Virtuo, a Paris, France based provider of car-on-demand solutions, raised €50m ($60m) in a Series C funding.
– The round was led by AXA Venture Partners with participation from Bpifrance, Alpha Intelligence Capital and H14, as well as existing investors Balderton Capital, Iris Capital and Raise Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate its presence in Europe with plans to conquer one million active customers across the continent by 2025.
– Gravie is a Minneapolis, MI-based defined contribution healthcare company.
– The company raised $28m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by AXA Venture Partners, with participation from existing investors FirstMark Capital, Split Rock Ventures and Revelation Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s growth through investments in product and technology, sales and marketing, and expansion into new markets through new and existing distribution channels.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.