In 2014 was created MassMutual Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston. The company was established in North America in United States. MassMutual Ventures seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the MassMutual Ventures, startups are often financed by GV, Neu Venture Capital, Mohr Davidow Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are AXA Venture Partners, GV, Wavecrest Growth Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by AXA Venture Partners, GV, TenEleven Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Financial Services, Insurance. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Digital Guardian, Policygenius, Even Financial. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this MassMutual Ventures works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
|$24M||27 Jan 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
– Awning, a real estate brokerage startup, raised $9.3m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Global Founders Capital and joined by MassMutual Ventures, and several strategic angel investors.
– The company plans to use the capital to expand its portfolio of single-family rental homes in new markets.
– Affinity, a relationship intelligence platform designed to work with existing customer relationship management (CRM) solutions, announced that it closed an $80 million series C funding round led by Menlo Ventures, bringing its total raised to date to $120 million at a $600 million valuation.
– Advance Venture Partners, Sprints Capital, Pear Ventures, Sway Ventures, MassMutual Ventures, Teamworthy, and ECT also participated in the round, which cofounder and CEO Ray Zhou said will be put toward strengthening Affinity’s engineering team and expanding its sales and marketing reach into sectors such as investment banking, private equity, and accounting.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.