Draper Associates is the famous VC, which was founded in 1969. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Menlo Park.
The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Opposing the other organizations, this Draper Associates works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from Draper Associates the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Draper Associates, startups are often financed by Techstars, True Ventures, Rhodium. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wavemaker Partners, Tim Draper, Zone Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Greycroft, Insight Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Coinbase, Thumbtack, Atomwise.
The fund was created by Tim Draper. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
|380M||10 Jun 2021||France, Paris|
|5M||29 Apr 2021||United States, Boulder|
|7M||13 Apr 2021|
|1M||06 Apr 2021||France, Paris|
|25M||30 Mar 2021|
|1M||09 Mar 2021||Pakistan, Lahore|
|5M||02 Mar 2021||United States, Denver|
|50M||25 Feb 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|11M||23 Feb 2021||United States, Austin|
– MiResource is a mental health care marketplace that empowers health systems to connect their patients to the right mental health care. – The company raised $3m in Series A funding. – Backers included Draper Associates, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas, Royal Street Ventures, One Mind, What If Ventures, and GarageCap. – The new round of financing will be used to expand the company’s automated, online referral platform. Read more
– Acelab, a NYC-based digital marketplace connecting architects and manufacturers of building products, raised $3.5M in seed funding. – The round was led by Pillar VC with participation from Alpaca (formerly Corigin), Draper Associates, Transcend Partners, MIT MET Fund, and Erik Jarnryd. – Led by Dries Carmeliet and Vardhan Mehta, Acelab provides a building products marketplace that connects architects and manufacturers. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.