United States, Honolulu
In 2012 was created Elemental Excelerator, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Honolulu.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Energy Efficiency, Solar. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Stem, Bidgely, Carbon Lighthouse. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Elemental Excelerator performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from Elemental Excelerator is 10-50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2017.
The current fund was established by Dawn Lippert, Jill Sims.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Elemental Excelerator, startups are often financed by StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund), Apsara Capital, Alumni Ventures Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Total Ventures, Plug and Play, Constellation Technology Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Westly Group, Romulus Capital, innogy Ventures.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
95.7% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
10.0% of cases
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.