In 2014 was created BBG Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Susan Lyne. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the BBG Ventures, startups are often financed by Upfront Ventures, Joanne Wilson, Greycroft. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Female Founders Fund, Lerer Hippeau, Joanne Wilson. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Upfront Ventures, Halogen Ventures, GV.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2015. The real fund results show that this VC is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Opposing the other organizations, this BBG Ventures works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. When the investment is from BBG Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Modsy, The Wing, ScribbleChat. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Beauty.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||30 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||12 Aug 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$1M||27 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||21 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||14 Jul 2021||Nyack, New York, United States|
|$2M||26 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
Personal AI by Human AI Labs
|$5M||13 Jan 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$1M||17 Dec 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||16 Oct 2020||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States|
– Anthill is a Chicago, IL-based talent management platform designed for the deskless workforce.
– The company raised $3m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Rethink Education with participation from Origin Ventures, BBG Ventures, The Fund, JFF (Jobs for the Future), and more.
– The new investment will be used to continue to expand operations and its business reach.
– Norby, a full-stack marketing platform, raised $3.8m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Gradient Ventures and joined by Google’s venture AI-focused fund, Bungalow Capital, BBG Ventures, Charge VC and Notation.
– The company plans to use the funds to grow its team and scale its full-stack marketing platform to new heights.
– Norby is ideal for small brands and solo entrepreneurs, and most of its customers run less than 10-person operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.