Google.org appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2005. The venture was found in North America in United States. Google.org seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Mountain View.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Google.org, startups are often financed by Omidyar Network, Peery Foundation, Khosla Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BlackRock, Omidyar Network, Hewlett Packard Enterprise. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Oak Investment Partners, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, BlackRock.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 33 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as EdTech, Health Care. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Wikimedia Foundation, Potter Drilling, The Poynter Institute Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
Tech To The Rescue
|$500K||30 Mar 2022||Poland, Indiana, United States|
|$295K||21 Mar 2022||Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|$400K||08 Dec 2021||Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt|
|$1M||06 Dec 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
|$700K||08 Nov 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$1M||13 Apr 2021||California, United States|
|$1M||06 Feb 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||29 Jan 2020||Amman, Amman, Jordan|
|$250K||11 Sep 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.