Powerhouse Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Christchurch. The venture was found in Australia.
When the investment is from Powerhouse Ventures the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Energetic Insurance, Inc., Whatfix, Wondery We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Audio, CleanTech. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Powerhouse Ventures, startups are often financed by Michael Kassan, GSF, Watertower Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Helion Venture Partners, Waverley Capital, Watertower Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Stellaris Venture Partners, Helion Venture Partners, Yamaha Motor Ventures & Laboratory Silicon Valley.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|Accelerator Fund||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|Adler & Co.||Colorado, United States, Westminster|
|Emerging Africa Infrastructure Fund||England, London, United Kingdom|
|EOG Resources||Seminole, Texas, United States|
|Formula Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Friendster||Makati, Manila, Philippines|
|Green Arrow Capital||Italy, Lombardy, Milan|
|Paksha technology||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Paragon Trust||Connecticut, New Haven, United States|
|Relan Global Management LLC||California, Los Gatos, United States|
|Rho Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Shoutou Zichan||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|Sweetwater Capital Partners||California, Encinitas, United States|
|venBio Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Web3 Foundation||Switzerland, Zug, Zug|
|$2M||28 Apr 2022||Albany, California, United States|
|$4M||13 Apr 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$24M||08 Apr 2022||Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium|
|$3M||29 Mar 2022||-|
|04 Jan 2022||-|
|$2M||10 Nov 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
|$3M||05 Nov 2021||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
|$3M||28 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||02 Sep 2021||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.