Romulus Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2008. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Cambridge. The company was established in North America in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ClassPass, Vyome Biosciences, Allurion Technologies. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Food and Beverage. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Anantshree Chaturvedi, Cankut Durgun, Krishna K. Gupta, Neil Chheda. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Romulus Capital works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Romulus Capital, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, ff Venture Capital, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ff Venture Capital, Y Combinator, Great Oaks Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ff Venture Capital, SOSV, New Enterprise Associates.
Funds with similar focus
|Bloom Equity||Ireland, Dublin|
|Rivas Capital||United States, Cambridge|
|Business Instincts Group||Canada, Calgary|
|Plexus Capital||United States, Charlotte|
|Shenghua Group||China, Deqing|
|Suntory Holdings||Japan, Osaka|
|Pathfinder Asset Management||Canada, Vancouver|
|Fuqua Ventures||United States, Atlanta|
|State Farm Ventures||United States, Bloomington|
|Jiahe Yipin||China, Shunyi|
|Cross ventures||Japan, Tokyo|
|for Startups, Inc.||Japan, Tateyama|
|Techstars Kansas City Accelerator||United States, Kansas City|
|Lead Wealth Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Zhuhai Titans Electronics Technology Power Group||China, Zhuhai|
|Shenghua Group||China, Deqing|
|Omega Advisors||United States, New York|
|$230M||15 Jul 2021||United States, Columbia|
|$17M||08 Jul 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$2M||18 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|26 Aug 2020|
|$34M||07 Jan 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$10M||20 Mar 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|$19M||03 Jan 2019||India, Delhi|
|$2M||19 Dec 2018||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|$25M||28 Jun 2018||United States, Oakland|
– Reconstruct, the leader in AI-powered remote quality control and progress monitoring software, announces its $17.3 million Series B funding round.
– Led by the Nemetschek Group, a global leader in construction software, along with other leading AEC companies and tech titans – EquipmentShare/Romulus Capital, STO Building Group, ThorntonTomasetti, SHoP Architects, Syska Hennessy, and Asia Pacific Land.
– This infusion of capital will enable Reconstruct’s integration with industry-leading software like Bluebeam and accelerate global expansion.
– In addition to these multi-national investors leading the round, the Company boasts 100% participation of its existing shareholders including Serra Ventures and Cultivation Capital.
– Flexbase, a San Francisco, CA-based provider of an automated payment platform for contractors and the construction industry, raised $2.5M pre-seed funding.
– The company intends to use the funds to support the platform’s continued growth and innovation, and to expand the size of its workforce.
– Backers include Hustle Fund, Suffolk Technologies, Equipment Share, Romulus Capital, Chapter One, Banana Capital, Social Starts, Great Oaks Venture Capital, and Sriram Krishnan.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.