In 2016 was created Halogen Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Los Angeles.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Halogen Ventures, startups are often financed by Upfront Ventures, Greycroft, FirstMark. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Precursor Ventures, BBG Ventures, Rise of the Rest. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Precursor Ventures, Rise of the Rest.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from Halogen Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Halogen Ventures performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The current fund was established by Jesse Draper. The overall number of key employees were 1.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Marketplace. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Preemadonna, ScribbleChat, Armoire.
|5M||18 May 2021|
|5M||21 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|29 Mar 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|22 Mar 2021|
|11 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|11 Feb 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|08 Feb 2021|
|1M||05 Feb 2021|
|5M||26 Jan 2021||United States, Sunnyvale|
– Prive is a San Francisco, CA-based eCommerce subscriptions platform. – The company raised $1.7M in pre-seed financing. – The round was led by Xfund and Bling Capital, with participation from Defy Partners, Halogen Ventures, Base Case Capital, and current senior Uber executives. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.