In 2002 was created Bridges Israel, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Agudat Israel. The venture was found in Asia in Israel.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Software. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight NDrip, VENN.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pitango Venture Capital, Hamilton Lane.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|Ample Plus Fund||-|
|Arbitron||Columbia, Maryland, United States|
|Atlas Special Opportunities||-|
|Axiom Zen||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Bootstrap Ventures||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Catalyst Sports||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Die Mobiliar||Bern, Bern, Switzerland|
|Fransabank||Beirut, Beirut Governorate, Lebanon|
|Idodi Venture Capital||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Jun Yuan Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Leasing Technologies International||Connecticut, United States, Wilton|
|Modalku||East Java, Indonesia, Kebon|
|MSX International||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Penta Global||Ajman, Al Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
|Shengge Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Third Point Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Turbo Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|USAA||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|$10M||28 Feb 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$26M||03 Feb 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$5M||06 Sep 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$6M||29 Jun 2021||Petah Tiqva, HaMerkaz, Israel|
|$20M||07 Jun 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$60M||02 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||12 May 2021||Kochav Yair, Center District, Israel|
|$8M||10 Jun 2020||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$7M||22 Apr 2020||Massachusetts, United States|
– TailorMed Medical Ltd. announced a $20m investment.
– The financing was led by Providence Ventures, with new investors UnityPoint Health Ventures, Almeda Ventures, Bridges Israel and Discount Capital.
– The company was founded with a personal mission to help patients and the US healthcare industry tackle the financial challenges of care delivery.
– TailorMed’s best-in-class platform automates the process of identifying financially at-risk patients, matching and enrolling them in financial resources such as: co-pay assistance, replacement drug programs, government subsidies, community and state resources, assistance from disease-specific foundations, and programs that support patients with their living expenses.
– For patients, the platform can help reduce out-of-pocket responsibility, eliminate downstream financial hardships and avoidance of care.
– Venn is a NYC based platform and experience company focused entirely on neighborhoods.
– The company raised $60m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Group 11 with participation from Pitango, Hamilton Lane, and Bridges Israel.
– The new investment will be used to make recruitment, new business, and US operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.